The Landers in Barcelona Blog is taking a stance against the traducing of our youth as a bunch of good for nothing, drug addicted, TV obsessed, YouTube gawping lazybones (sounds fun actually, where do I sign up?).
Yes we're introducing our own Youth Recognition Week. So step forward the following members of the extended Lander Clan, who each deserve a case of Vodka alcopops!
- Ben for bravely suffering some nasty pain as he struggles around on crutches, having badly sprained his ankle on the futbol sala court. Not fun at all
- Rebecca for writing this wonderful, funny, warm and wise post on her Blog which gets far more visits than this one.
- My nephew William for completing the London marathon in intense heat and despite a hugely nasty injury. Double points for raising tons of money for charity. See above as he auditions for night of the living dead
- His sister Jules for landing a teaching job at an inner London primary school. Her pupils will end up running the country
- My nieces Rose and Rachel who are having to revise in the balmy English early summer for important school exams.